World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and Col175 went down mwnt 2nite on a bit of a species hunt, couldnt get hold of any worm so we just had a few old squid and mackeral. Got down there and set up for about 7 almost straight away into fish we had dogfish, mackeral, pouting, poorcod, pollack, tompot blennyand 5 beard rockling and a good soaking not bad for a couple of hours. We had one hell of a job getting back up the rocks because of the rain hands and knees job! So if anyone is planning to fish it make sure you check the forecast and dont get caught out me and colin are both very experienced at fishing this mark and wouldnt recomend anyone try it in the wet.

·
Raider 18 Owner
6,488 Posts
Tell me about it i was like eddy the eagle last year down there when the rocks got wet.

·
Raider 18 Owner
6,488 Posts
Hows it going Wil2195, i went down to aberporth on monday for a walk with the dog. Mic was just about to launch a boat when the trailer snapped in half.

·
Raider 18 Owner
6,488 Posts
I aint been out,i changed my car.A mate was supposed to fit a towbar ready for the weekend just gone, and let me down and i didnt have any tools up the caravan to fit it myself.I am going back up on thursday after work to fit it seeing as i aint got work till tuesday.Im hopeing to get out over the weekend, a few boats off my park went out and had a good day tope,spurdogs,poor cod,pollock,dogs,gars,macky,gurnard,i think they said they had 1 or 2 bass aswell.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi barry how many times have i seen these disasters happen on aberporth beach its a tough tow across that bl**dy beach.

·
Registered
594 Posts
ye i now i hate launching there but some times needs must.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts