World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awaiting a 'hip op' and using the boat gives me a load of painful problems next day - so she's got to go.

If anybody looking for a good Alaska completely ready to go fishing; SEE MY ALASKA HERE

I'll be sad to see her go - I will have to pick the odd very calm days and cadge a lift or join a charter etc.

Of course; there's always the beach , or I'll join the dark side and go carp fishing:)

Cheers - Jack

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Bummer Jack I feel for ya m8 :( you must be gutted !

only wish I had the dosh, if I had I would be down in a flash, but gotta save me pennies up 1st otherwize her indoors would kill me if I told her I was spending nearly 5 k on a boat.

she still hasnt got over the last time...that was 10 year ago, and it was 6.5k

no sense o humour wumin :confused:

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
A friend of mine had a bad back and couldn't stand the jarring on his boat, he was going to give up like you. I fitted a gas shock cushioned plant seat, the type you get on tractors and dumpers etc. the seat takes all the jarring out of the boat for him and he is fine now as long as he spends the travelling time seated.

Perhaps it would work for you? If not there is always a trip for you if you fancy Caernarfon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Bigdunny,

Appreciate your sympathy and I can't understand your wife not wanting you to spend 5k on a boat - mind you; I can give you a receipt for 50 quid ;)

Hi Chris,

Appreciate your tip and kind offer at Caernarfon - thanks.

Tight lines to you both - Jack

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
paid4tackledealersroller said:
Very sorry to hear that Jack but please don't co over there are some very strange people round the carp ponds. If you decide on the beach you are quite welcome to join me and the rest of the 'keep fishing comfortable' club see http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3585 for details.
Hi Paid4,

Thanks for the offer of 'armchair beach fishing' - might well join you once I've got a few things sorted - looks very comfortable.

I'll be sure and be careful when entering the 'dark side' :D

Cheers - Jack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts