World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had another excellent trip to langley point .

10 smoothhounds again, the boy lost a proper lump and so did i !! Not even sure if it was a hound what i had on. Just kept going and going, couldnt stop it.

Baits were all frozen peeler on 3/0 pulley pennel rigs. I do like quite a long hooklenth.

First fish of the day broke me and my families heart. He had obviously been cut out of a net and just thrown back in weeks and weeks before. As he was mutilated. Cuts , line growing into him.

So glad i caught him as hes now swimming around hopefully nursing his wounds.

Was all female fish today handled very carefully as theyre up here breeding at the moment .

Had 10 fish again, clearly my magic number, but better than that was to see my boys face when he first saw one, and then how nuts he went when reeling one in for himself !

Makings of a good angler, this one. Hes only 6 !!!

Did see a few other fish come off but we were definitely the busiest again haha

Shout out to tronix pro also , the rods are so light even my boy can manouvre them, and he normally says he needs help even just reeleing in as the rods are to heavy.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Had another excellent trip to langley point .

10 smoothhounds again, the boy lost a proper lump and so did i !! Not even sure if it was a hound what i had on. Just kept going and going, couldnt stop it.

Baits were all frozen peeler on 3/0 pulley pennel rigs. I do like quite a long hooklenth.

First fish of the day broke me and my families heart. He had obviously been cut out of a net and just thrown back in weeks and weeks before. As he was mutilated. Cuts , line growing into him.

So glad i caught him as hes now swimming around hopefully nursing his wounds.

Was all female fish today handled very carefully as theyre up here breeding at the moment .

Had 10 fish again, clearly my magic number, but better than that was to see my boys face when he first saw one, and then how nuts he went when reeling one in for himself !

Makings of a good angler, this one. Hes only 6 !!!

Did see a few other fish come off but we were definitely the busiest again haha

Shout out to tronix pro also , the rods are so light even my boy can manouvre them, and he normally says he needs help even just reeleing in as the rods are to heavy.
Great to see bud, nice pics:thumbsup:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well done to you all. Bet young un still buzzing!! Great report and pic's.
Haha , he is yeah , hes had some biggggggg catfish and carp, but he does appreciate that sea fishing is completely different. He also very much thrives when we start getting infront fish count wise. Gonna start to do some more proper videos soon !!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can i just add that anyone with a youtube account can you please subscribe to our little channel , FishermanKai.

Just a bit of fun, but hes gagging for subscribers as his cousin is a youtuber

1 - 20 of 24 Posts