World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
just home from a dangling session with superbassmaster. went to the best kept secret in the haven.
one chap there caught a good conger to maybe 18lb.
i had a 5 species haul, whiting, pouting, codling and doggies topped by my 1st conger. probabley went about 6lb, no scales to weigh it on.
this would have been my second conger but Rhys ( i said i'd blame you) deliberatley made it come off and it was a bigger fish.
so not a bad night, rained but we caught fish.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
i wonder where that was lmao

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi
just home from a dangling session with superbassmaster. went to the best kept secret in the haven.
one chap there caught a good conger to maybe 18lb.
i had a 5 species haul, whiting, pouting, codling and doggies topped by my 1st conger. probabley went about 6lb, no scales to weigh it on.
this would have been my second conger but Rhys ( i said i'd blame you) deliberatley made it come off and it was a bigger fish.
so not a bad night, rained but we caught fish.
:clap3: HI D/S/D IT WAS ONE OF MY MATES THAT CAUGHT THAT CONGER.HE SAID YOU TOOK A PHOTO OF THE FISH .ANY CHANCE YOU CAN EMAIL A COPY OF IT TO ME ?.CHEERS MATE.....:help: EZZY

·
Deputy Jokes Forum Examiner
6,280 Posts
:clap3: HI D/S/D IT WAS ONE OF MY MATES THAT CAUGHT THAT CONGER.HE SAID YOU TOOK A PHOTO OF THE FISH .ANY CHANCE YOU CAN EMAIL A COPY OF IT TO ME ?.CHEERS MATE.....:help: EZZY
Steve you only want a pic so you can see what a real fish looks like. :fish:

Good session there dsd. Congrats on your first conger.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
good session lads, well done on the conger, im out tonight to try and get one , gonna make up some live bait rigs in a mo.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Steve you only want a pic so you can see what a real fish looks like. :fish:

Good session there dsd. Congrats on your first conger.
:g:spiteful: : HI FLY TIPPER .I SEE YOU ARE MAKING THE MOST OF THE NICE WEATHER BY PLAYING WITH YOURSELF ON THE COMPUTER .GOOD LUCK TONIGHT/TOMORROW IF GOING.I`LL BE USEING A REAL FISHING ROD TOMORROW (FLY) AND MY HANDS WON`T STINK OF MACKERAL !!SEE YOU MONDAY WE CAN COMPARE SIZES !!!:yeah: :crazy:

·
Deputy Jokes Forum Examiner
6,280 Posts
:g:spiteful: : HI FLY TIPPER .I SEE YOU ARE MAKING THE MOST OF THE NICE WEATHER BY PLAYING WITH YOURSELF ON THE COMPUTER .GOOD LUCK TONIGHT/TOMORROW IF GOING.I`LL BE USEING A REAL FISHING ROD TOMORROW (FLY) AND MY HANDS WON`T STINK OF MACKERAL !!SEE YOU MONDAY WE CAN COMPARE SIZES !!!:yeah: :crazy:
lol. Stop skiving and sell some cars! Fishing looking bleak as Harls has burst his appendix! He just about to have op. Lisa up the hospital.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
my pc bust (on missus at mo) so cant get the pics 2 u at the moment, but will soon. was a good sesh cept matthew caught all the congers so i cut his line when he wernt lookin. a warning to u all if u fish with me, dont let me land ur fish if they better than mine lmao.

newton noyes, but quiet its a secret

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi deep sea dangler,
It was me who caught the conger in Milford on the night that you caught five other species. I know you took a photo, it would mean a lot if you could send it to me. Congrats on your first conger.
Adrian.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts