World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
this is my first post here on the forum and sofar I like what I'm presented :rolleyes:
I'm going beach fishing in Italy this summer and just bought a new rod and reel. A k2 blue Metal Team Xtreme 14ft and a Penn Mag 525 I put a 16lbs Deenema Topline on it.
I will keep you people postet throughout the summer and maybe even post pics ( if the hotel manager lets me :D )
Anyways glaad to be here ...

Greetings

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Welcome to the site m8 - that's a real nice set up I hope you enjoy it-if you want a list of Italian swear words pm me I don't think they are in any phrase book :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the thing is I don't know Italien. I speak a little spanish. When I was back in Italy last year, miraculously I was able to understand Italien and they were able to understand my Spanish. You could've guest what it looked like, one guy speaking spamnish the other Italien.
I still have a lot of studying to do before I go to Italy. I never beach fished before in my life and to make things harder, I don't know to much about sea fishing either ...
So I'm going to put alot of work in that the coming month, learning to tie all my knots and underlines and such, learning what baits to use and wich artificial lures work best.
Any tips are welcome.

The first thing I'm going to do is change the line :D

Any thoughts on the Berkley Pro Whiplash lines ?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Welcome to WSF mate, any questions just ask.
The guys on here are a very friendly bunch and a mass of angling knowledge.
Extremely witty as well!! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts