World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about a month back i started bass fishing on holiday in Anglsea for a week with no real success i had spent 24 hours of fishing time over the week for 1 fish that was even under the limit for keep able fish so didn't weigh. Then last Sunday night decided to go fishing and caught 2 bass both over 3 lb with in the space of 15 mins just at last light. So after the success went down again last night and coming to the end of the session with nothing got two swirls at my chug bug in one retrieve and after this nothing for 5 casts or so and i thought i had missed but then after about 5 casts hooked onto one that ended up been a 4lb.1 ,bass.:fishing:

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
cracking fish mate good perseverence.
:fishing:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Well done fella :clap:

I've got four chug bugs, including the one you have there - and that's the only one I catch on. I wonder if the smaller lures just don't create enough 'fuss' ?

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Well done that man!

Bass pluggings a frustrating game - but when it comes together theres no beating it :)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
well done,those surface poppers are awsome!!!hope you catch a few more!!!:thumbs: i just hope you release some of them??:fishing1:tight lines.oly..

·
Registered
479 Posts
nice one! well done on persevering

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
well done, see my face when i landed my first one lol i went down looking for rays lol:doh::1a:

i love bass lol:crazy:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi thanks for all the post ye only kept one (thats the one in the pic not the 4 lb one ) didnt fancy eating all that lol. well am off to cape verde on thursday for week so should get a good deal of fishing in there not bass thought :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts