World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today at near Port Logan me and my dad went out fishing for 3 hours arriving just on High water.Sea was calm and the sun was splitting the stones.
Dad had got up early to get some lug and rag with his spade because he broke his fork last night :uhuh:
Iwoke up and got ready for the trip with enthusiasm and joy.Dad said this was the worst time for fishing but i didn't listen to him as he has blanked twice lately hunting for wrasse.
But i proved him wrong on my first whack out i wasn't concentrating when i got 3 or 4 huge thuds on my line.I whacked up and a minute later i was lifting a 2lb wrasse in the air although dad had already caught a coalie that died as was gut hooked :unsure:.

NO PICS BECAUSE DAD!!! DROPPED HIS FISHING CAMERA IN THE SEA!!!:wallbash: :lmao: :lmao:.

after i gave him a row we went back to fishing and it wasn't long until i was in to my second fish which was a coalie:) :)

just then dad caught his second coalie

2-2

Dad just then caught a three bearded rockling which was the 3rd species of the session

then i caught 3 more coalies making it 5-3 wahhoo!!Then it was time for some hot chocolate mmmm...:punk: .....

we then switched tackle to try spining because the bites had vanished.Dad then caught a coalie making it 5-4 to me

no more fish were caught so we explored and then released all our fish from our private aquarium(rockpool)

we then packed up and then left.On arrival at the car we finished off the hot choco and had a choc biscuit

·
Captain Chaos!
3,694 Posts
Hiya, A sooperb report...well done on that, AND beating yer dad too..:clap3::clap3:

Shame there are no pics..:cry:.you'd better tell your dad to get a new camera for July....and in the meantime, slap him round the ears for doing such a daft thing...I have NEVER done that with my camera !!!:giveup::giveup:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
just remeber who digs the bait m8 or there may not be many more sessions this holidays

·
Registered
477 Posts
don't worry littletack4, we'll all post bait down to you just as long as you keep beating tack4. Well done!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Well done. Thats the best news ive heard all year. I just cant get enough of wrasse fishing there great fish. You guys are so lucky having them on your doorstep. Well done on the fishing lads. Think you guys may have tempted me for a spell this weekend. Nice one:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Well done LittleTack on beating your Dad, pity about him dropping the camera in, mind you he does seem to make a habit of that sort of thing, I heard he made a big splash himself !!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Well done, top report. Just have to keep beating your dad by one so you still get bait.
Neal
The SKink

·
Registered
651 Posts
andy the next time you fish face towards the water this often helps in catching fish. anyway m8 let me know if were going for a few hours at the end of the week i got a load of bait today cheers tommy. killy for a change?. ps nice one little tack .

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
nice one little tack great report , an good to see you wupped the old man!!!:clap3: :clap3:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts