World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soz ad pc trouble!!

fished burry port beach sat 3hrs out and about 2 in, the odd bite..
fished loughor green sun nite 3hrs in 1 out, a few knocks, 1 schooly twice the size of my crab bait and that was it!!

think i got spoilt a couple of wks ago? had a 3 3/4 on my 2nd outing and a 2 and a half on my 3rd and seen my m8 who's just bought his 1st rod have a 2lber (which was nice nice coz now he's hooked!! hehe!) then nothing since!! :(

really fancy the sidan 1 nite but dont think my lil legs will forgive me for a week for walking that far!!

I WANT A 4X4!!!!!

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Probably going Thursday or Friday pm me and I'll see if I can't give you a lift perhaps we could meet up in the car park oir something-perhaps then you can get pestered by people telling you what big fish thier friends have caught :)

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
I've just read your post about Sunday night-I was there then and only caught 3 v small schoolies I'll only take you if you solemnly promise not to catch so many fish well at least not more than me :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hay nice one roller!! :D that would be great sum time!!
lol!! well i aint doin to well at the mo!! 4 blanks going once a week!! so u'l prob be alright!?! what time u thinking of goin down on fri?

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
I think I've got a pass to go tonight-but only at about 12-12.30, Friday tides are round 5 in the afternoon or 5 the next morning, I have to check with my m8 when we're going and I'll pm you.

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
You're obviously not married :) a pass from 'er indoors is what I mean although she's now gone to the pub so it all depends what time she comes home :(
BTW standing invitation m8 although as I work away a lot I might not be around all the time. Just keep checking this forum, follow the inane posts and I'll probably be there or thereabouts.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rotfl!!!! i thought that that was wot u were on about but didnt wanna say!! lol!!
na im not, the gf is in cardiff but ive got her into fishing 2!!
well im free nearly every evening, wrk in the days! so if ur looking for someone to show u how 2 catch a fish let me know!! lol
let us know what time ur thinkin of goin on friday? u fishing late?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts