World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,971 Posts
Probably going Thursday or Friday pm me and I'll see if I can't give you a lift perhaps we could meet up in the car park oir something-perhaps then you can get pestered by people telling you what big fish thier friends have caught :)

· Registered
6,971 Posts
I've just read your post about Sunday night-I was there then and only caught 3 v small schoolies I'll only take you if you solemnly promise not to catch so many fish well at least not more than me :)

· Registered
6,971 Posts
I think I've got a pass to go tonight-but only at about 12-12.30, Friday tides are round 5 in the afternoon or 5 the next morning, I have to check with my m8 when we're going and I'll pm you.

· Registered
6,971 Posts
You're obviously not married :) a pass from 'er indoors is what I mean although she's now gone to the pub so it all depends what time she comes home :(
BTW standing invitation m8 although as I work away a lot I might not be around all the time. Just keep checking this forum, follow the inane posts and I'll probably be there or thereabouts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.