World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made the mistake of taking her fishing again this evening......hooohummm!!!

After catching her first dozen mackerel a few weeks ago she was all excited and waiting with baited (pun pun!!) breath at the car to go off again this time from the beach.....................

Yep you've guessed it within an hour she's caught her very first Bass and she's dancing around the rocks singing rather loudly one nil, one nil and wagging her finger at me.................:schmoll:

Its far too painful to tell you the whole sad story :secret: but she ended up catching three Bass and one surfer all of which were returned to the water smiling!! :clap3:

And her best piece of news which she text to our mate to say went something like this "you'll be so proud of me - have just put my wormies on all on my own"

Well hats off to her :notworthy and NO she's not coming fishing with me anymore!!!!!

As usual I lived up to my name - NOFISH!! :g:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hiya wilky mate,
Oh she had hell of a fight with them using my carp rod as she could only manage a small rod ( Keep it clean). All three were schoolies so all went back. She said she will give me a re-match tommorrow as I dug to much lugworm this morning and stilll have some in fridge for tommorrow. Can't wait til I have my boat in the water then we will see !!!!!
Blxxdy women :yucky::doh::cry::wah::eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heeeheeeee - told the Mrs what you'd posted and she replied with a roll of the eyes heavenward and a ummmmmmm!!! And just for information she aint a bad cook and bottle washer either.......:unsure:

To give her her due she actually has more b*lls than a lot of men I know.......and I know a lot of men hoohumm :g:

Enough said me thinks!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts