World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Looking at getting up one of the North Norfolk Beaches for Mackeral, I appreciate that people may not want to give up particular spots etc but any pointers as to where to try would be very much appreciated as I don't know the area at all. From what I have read on here the 'Shingle' seems to produce but I'm not sure where it is exactly? Also do any states of tide produce better results than others as a rule?

Any help gratefully recieved,

bamboo

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Hi,

Looking at getting up one of the North Norfolk Beaches for Mackeral, I appreciate that people may not want to give up particular spots etc but any pointers as to where to try would be very much appreciated as I don't know the area at all. From what I have read on here the 'Shingle' seems to produce but I'm not sure where it is exactly? Also do any states of tide produce better results than others as a rule?

Any help gratefully recieved,

bamboo
Fish this evening, 18.00 onwards HW is 21.00 ish, anywhere from Cley to Weybourne should produce. I dont have any hotspots and i doubt anyone else has either for Macks

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
as matt say's any where should produce... great fun on light gear...

they seem to be running very close in near the bottom.... but there was some good show's on the surface last nite...

rob..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Sadly I won't make it up this eve, but from what you have said i'm guessing I want a evening HT and fish a few hours up to it?

Thanks again,

Bamboo

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Very slow at Weybourne last night and at Salthouse this morning fished 8am till 10

1 - 5 of 5 Posts