World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just suppose Terry Carroll has run out of ideas on naming his latest whack stick, and you were given the opportunity to decide for yourself, what name would you come up with?

I'd like to see a Zziplex Tailwind, (as that's all that most ever see on a casting court!);:whistling

a Zziplex Overrated (for DAVID 123);:g:

and a Zziplex Minefield (for those "looking for the "one"):blink: er....sorry Dan......

So keep it clean (like your fave Zzippy)!

There are no prizes, but you just might get a phone call from TC one fine day......:icecream:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Can't think of one for Zziplex, but how about the Heinrich Himmler for a Century??? or maybe Hermann Göring, Joseph Goebbels, Rudolf Hess

Could have a whole range of SS themed rods with a free pair of Titan Jackboots (whilst stocks last).

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
zziplex terra hawk coz i used to love that show
same as zziplex thundercat
or zziplex predator/terminator

proud to of had my childhood in the 80's

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
:clap3::clap3:
Got to be the Zziplex Mustang GT,drives like a beast one minute then pleases you like a women...ah!those were the days.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Zziplex baby's backside (smooth as)
Zziplex Single Malt (satisfying as)
Zziplex Booyeah ( sound made when sinker hits the blue yonder)
Zziplex Damnit (Sound made when sinker does not reach the blue yonder)
Zziplex FFS (for f---- sake, when sinker reaches blue yonder unattached to line)

·
Doggystyles
5,037 Posts
Which car manufacturer made an m4? Not bmw as far as im aware. I would like to see the zziplex cant cast but makes me look good, the ideal rod for most of its owners lol

·
Registered
220 Posts
Zziplex Thunder bolt after all they are lightweight lightning aren't they

·
Registered
220 Posts
Zziplex Atom or Reactor because it is in the shadow of Dungeness power station (atomic)

But my favorite would be "Bert" as in "I'm going fishing with Bert" LOL :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts