World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, some of you may be aware i manufacture Hingles for Skm moulds, i was wondering if anyone would be prepared to lend me a Namix mould to take measurements from and to fit a pair of hinge/handles in return you can have the mould and hingles returned to you, pictured is the hingles fitted to one of my moulds thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,237 Posts
Hi, some of you may be aware i manufacture Hingles for Skm moulds, i was wondering if anyone would be prepared to lend me a Namix mould to take measurements from and to fit a pair of hinge/handles in return you can have the mould and hingles returned to you, pictured is the hingles fitted to one of my moulds thanks in advance
fishing-review-namix-bullet-gx-mould-0004.jpg
Why not contact them for the dimensions ?. I am sure they would be interested.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, that is what i did a while ago but still awaiting a reply:), by borrowing a mould i am sort of doing both of us a favour , thanks for taking the time to reply.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why not buy one then, then you can sell your Hingles?.
I believe the Namix moulds are not CNC machined so not ultra precise like SKM so if i made one to suit the mould i bought it might not fit quite correctly to someone who bought them for their mould, if you see what i mean, i couldnt use it as a template.

·
Premium Member
9,237 Posts
I believe the Namix moulds are not CNC machined so not ultra precise like SKM so if i made one to suit the mould i bought it might not fit quite correctly to someone who bought them for their mould, if you see what i mean
So if someone loaned you one mould, it might not work for other moulds, unless you use a packer/shim system to allow for adjustment?. Why not offer the service in the classified to fit and sell your hingles to the moulds?.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
So if someone loaned you one mould, it might not work for other moulds, unless you use a packer/shim system to allow for adjustment?. Why not offer the service in the classified to fit and sell your hingles to the moulds?.[/QUOTE
Exactly, would be best if the mould was sent to me, wanted one to test pilot first
Pictured on one of my beach bomb moulds listed in the classified ads.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts