masses of leads

loads of nice ledges here

right from that big deepledge all the way almost to monknash

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have never really fished it enough to comment

but everybody I speak to says the rougher areas for bass, big conger and smoothound are as good as anywhere along the coast

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
I have never really fished it enough to comment

but everybody I speak to says the rougher areas for bass, big conger and smoothound are as good as anywhere along the coast
Hi lads the ledges to the left is good for hounds in the summer also congers aqnd bass use rott bott go on mid tides tight lines

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that big ledge under the lighthouse is huge, should imagine its hard to fish with a lot of tackle loss

I like the look of the ledges further back toward the valley entrance,better for a semi pro like me

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
that big ledge under the lighthouse is huge, should imagine its hard to fish with a lot of tackle loss

I like the look of the ledges further back toward the valley entrance,better for a semi pro like me
Hi bluebeardi f you got a good cast on you there is sand out here mate i only use rott bott for when i am reeling in mate so i dont lose much gear if you like you can tag along in the summer mths after the hounds and rays or do a early mor a go for the bass tight lines

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hi,

I took these pics on those massive low tides last Autumn (10th September I think) . They are from Nash down to St Donat's and then back. Took the opportunity of very rarely exposed seabed to photograph and help avoid tackle loss. Hope they are of use.

DH

Attachments

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,625 Posts
Hi,

I took these pics on those massive low tides last Autumn (10th September I think) . They are from Nash down to St Donat's and then back. Took the opportunity of very rarely exposed seabed to photograph and help avoid tackle loss. Hope they are of use.

DH
good piccies there m8 - nice one!:clap3: :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi bluebeardi f you got a good cast on you there is sand out here mate i only use rott bott for when i am reeling in mate so i dont lose much gear if you like you can tag along in the summer mths after the hounds and rays or do a early mor a go for the bass tight lines
Hi rockling

Fished this mark a few times never been able to reach clean ground, how far do you cast to avoid the rocks :unsure:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts