World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sat afternoon, 1 hour to low tide then back up till about 6pm. 3 of us fished the ledges just by the beach to the right of nash point. Using rag, sandeel and mackrell. A few knocks at slack water but nothing landed. Moved to the sand as Tide raced in, but nothing until Birdy had a go spinning in the surf (in the little surf there was) and he got a small schoolie, see pic. Cracking day out though.

Attachments

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
well done on the bass.......... lure nearly bigger than the bass itself.......
also welcome to the WSF forums m8!

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Sat afternoon, 1 hour to low tide then back up till about 6pm. 3 of us fished the ledges just by the beach to the right of nash point. Using rag, sandeel and mackrell. A few knocks at slack water but nothing landed. Moved to the sand as Tide raced in, but nothing until Birdy had a go spinning in the surf (in the little surf there was) and he got a small schoolie, see pic. Cracking day out though.
first of all welcome to wsf nut house mate well done on you bass tight lines

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi lads, saw you on your way down there, I went left to the ledges in front of the lighthouse, caught a few schoolie bass and one pouting.

Enjoyable afternoon, cracking weather and some fish!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mahoneyg , little fish saves the day.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mahon, cant belive u posted a pic of that bass, 87ppl have seen that joke of a fish, im shamed.

·
Registered
69 Posts
suppose a bass is a bass, i will b catching the magic 20lb cod b4 xmas though, trust i WILL b catching it, even if i gotta take tnt with me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts