World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26,733 Posts
Thought about it, but with my present form it seems unwise to pay to catch weed.:cry:

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Thought about it, but with my present form it seems unwise to pay to catch weed.:cry:

Weed, who mentioned Weed.
Put me down for a few grammes please Don

·
Registered
451 Posts
was thinking about it goldie but i can only fish daytimes, and unless we get strong north eastily winds i cant see it producing much to bait from the shore... and im not the type to walk 5 miles spinning lol. so im off to samphire saturday. goodluck .....

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
was thinking about it goldie but i can only fish daytimes, and unless we get strong north eastily winds i cant see it producing much to bait from the shore... and im not the type to walk 5 miles spinning lol. so im off to samphire saturday. goodluck .....
Me thinks you will definately do better at Samphire! I am only going to fish the night tides. Was really hoping for a good northerly blow!

·
Registered
451 Posts
good luck on your bass quest goldie.. night fishing would certainly be better...

·
Registered
279 Posts
i take its going to be busy on the arm on friday afternoon then?
was gonna pop down with my son but may have to go somewhere else now.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Can anyone tell me where coldharbour Sluice is, was going to go to Reculver Friday night but dont want to be within the comp area

Thanks

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All set for fishing the Bass comp. Have Fresh lug, peelers,king Rag and white Rag. Fishing nightime tonight. Not too optimistic though. Could have done with a nice northerly to stir things up abit! Let you know how I fare.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Coldharbour is a good mile past the towers, it feels like 10 miles when you are walking to it with your fishing gear. Best cycle or use a trolley. Its aproximately half way between reculver towers and minnis bay

·
Banned
182 Posts
I have a sneaking suspicion it will be won, on the beach, by a plugger or fly fisherman

BLZB

1 - 15 of 15 Posts