World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have had the navionics app for my iPhone for a while now I find it great as a back up app just in case the garmin packs up. I also had the app on my iPad Air 5th gen which it worked nice on a massive screen now I have upgraded to an air 2 and it doesn't fit the bloody screen. Any suggestions of what I can do??

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have got the navionics app on my iPad mini and my iPad pro and it it fills the screen so there must be a simple solution maybe in settings.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Works a treat on iPad 2, cheapest mapping anywhere, and accurate. The sonar is ok ish but picks up interference from the engine, so I'm going to try some ferrules to dampen the noise.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still can't get it to go full screen on my air 2. What are you using as the sonar?

Works a treat on iPad 2, cheapest mapping anywhere, and accurate. The sonar is ok ish but picks up interference from the engine, so I'm going to try some ferrules to dampen the noise.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Purchased the SonarPhone transducer, not the best on the market but with the Navionics you can easily set up contour mapping, if you want to zig zag up and down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts