World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today im absolutely gutted.

I feel it is almost gonna be near perfect conditions tonight for fishing for those lovely tasting bass.

However I have no friends to fish with. me I have a leave pass for free, one of my mates is going to a wedding and the other is doing stuff with his girlfriend.

I've got the itch and cant scratch it.:wah:

anyway good luck and tight lines to all you lucky buggers that get to go out.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Dont cry,get off your ass ,get down to your nearest beach & show us the photes of the bass you catch,a couple pics of your mate doing stuff with his girl friend :yucky: would be better though.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts

I feel it is almost gonna be near perfect conditions tonight for fishing for those lovely tasting bass.

However I have no friends to fish with. me I have a leave pass for free, one of my mates is going to a wedding and the other is doing stuff with his girlfriend.

Plenty of good sessions have been had with good friends, but plenty of good sessions have been had on my tod !!!
No one to argue with, no one to get tangles with.......and when you argue / disagree with yourself, you always win !!:laugh:

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts

i'm going tomorrow night :thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts