World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met up with fisherman figg last night and took him to a nice little rock mark near Portscatho.
We started to fish about 3 hours before high water figg and figg junior fished bottom and I set up with a float all with no success.As it got dark figg had a small huss about 3lb I changed to bottom with 1 heavy set up hoping for an eel or 2.With the figgs not having targeting conger before we changed there set up to heavier rigs and bigger fishy baits.Lots of knocks especially just after high water.We had a few dogs and I lost an eel probably in the 6lb bracket and landed a few obligatory dogs.

Not the most exciting trip ever but nice to meet up with someone new and see a junior with a decent knowledge of our sport and plenty of enthusiasm!!!:clap3: :notworthy :)

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we wernt a million miles from you dangler,no eel activity at all for us:schmoll:
Hi Dino

Just out of interest where where you fishing and have you had much on the eel front yet this year??Bruv and i have had a few takes but not landed one yet,

Cheers

Mart

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the first time have tried posting pics and it doesn't look successful can anyone help me out please

1 - 6 of 6 Posts