World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished near powillimont ( solway ) today with a mate and his nephew ,
fished from 1.30 - 5.30pm , bait was peeler and lug worm , ended up with 9 flounders , 1 plaice also lost a bass probably about the 2lb mark,
mates nephew enjoyed the day and his first flounder :clap2::clap2: think that's him well and truly hooked on the fishing as he is champing
to get out again , biggest flattie today weighed about a pound with most fish falling to lug worm , all in a very enjoyable day , roll on tomorrow for our boat trip out of stranraer
happy hibee

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
well done lads, looks like the young man had a good time. Nice pictures and good report mate:1a: Im looking forward to hearing your report from the Orca, i dont think you will get another picture of dab hand sleeping for a while lol.

Steven

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
well done lads, looks like the young man had a good time. Nice pictures and good report mate:1a: Im looking forward to hearing your report from the Orca, i dont think you will get another picture of dab hand sleeping for a while lol.

Steven
O Yes he will, 90 mins. on the way out and the same on the way back.
The picture is actually a fraud, camera trickery. The angle plus other technical details contributed to the illusion. In fact I was like a coiled spring, awaiting the first clik of the ratchet to leap int instant action.

Do I hear the words LIAR LIAR ? lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts