World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for a walk today, got to the end of the rocks and turned left and contuned.... found me bait (spiders) found me gully. Never done this before, just a VERY short lobb BANG fish, BANG fish. Only fished for 2 hrs but 2 bass and lost 3 in the rocks. Me thinks next time respool another reel and use 30lb instead of 15lb :cc_surren:cc_surren

Leigh

Attachments

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
nice one leigh..

i finished work early today and headed to wacky ho!..

the same feckers where on the mark as yesterday..fecking grokels.,lol,,surf and wind looked a bit annoying so i went home with me tail between me legs,,and moved to coombe:fish:

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
nice little session mate !! well done..

At this rate, wacky hoe is going to be the number 1 place to be :wiggle:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
not tonite it wasnt 1 smooth hound run and that was it for me and devon 7424 a phone call from blankety blank to say our chequebook and pen were in and would we like to collect them earlier rather than later.:cc_surren spider crab shells everywhere me thinks the main peel has been and if not gone very close too

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Went out for a walk today, got to the end of the rocks and turned left and contuned.... found me bait (spiders) found me gully. Never done this before, just a VERY short lobb BANG fish, BANG fish. Only fished for 2 hrs but 2 bass and lost 3 in the rocks. Me thinks next time respool another reel and use 30lb instead of 15lb :cc_surren:cc_surren

Leigh[/QUOTE

Nice one mate,
Out round the corner from the secret spot seems to be the place for the spikeys. Back along they wanted float fished prawn when the water was clearer. Now its Spider in the gulleys.....the 2 b4 FB being the ones at the mo. seen some nice uns from here at the mo. One angler had a nice Spikey then left when the tide turned to come in...he dont know what he missed!! LOL. Heard some beaches r weeded out at the mo though.....but the big tides n dark moon should see more Spikeys as well as Grey torpedos hopefully.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
nice one leigh, "theres silver in them thar gullies" you out later?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts