World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gidday All,

Just a quick question to anyone who may have fished the estuary to the right of Dragon baits recently - (a) Was it productive at all and (b) have you any tips i.e bait and tides.

Any info would be gratefully recieved as I am thinking of going for a trek down there tomorrow,i regularily see the breakers from the m4 bridge everytime I come home from work and they look really tempting

Thanks in advance

Tightlines
Hem

·
Team Loonz
2,270 Posts
it can be a really good spot but there may be a bit much frsh water floeing down at the moment but i usually get bass there on crab i pick from the banks (on the left side of the river dragon baits side) dont cast out far only 15 yds or so into the gulleys also try spinning with flying Cs and live sandeel on a light running ledger or under a float on the flood are deadly also macky strips produce try some rag or maddies for the flounder if you trek to the mouth be carefull and watch the tide as it can cut you off i try and get down to the mouth 1 hour before low and fish it for about 1 and a half maybe 2 hours depending on tide height then head back up to the outlet and fish the rest hear good luck bud

1 - 4 of 4 Posts