·
Registered
6,237 Posts
As Bens said, also Ski wear.

Due to be some monster bargains on ebay as the season starts to end :thumbs:

Hi-end / Hi-tech.

G

·
I've got Gill sailing wear and it's excellent. If you're on a budget I agree with Big Spurrie-army goretex.

And well done, your first post and you've used please and thank you. I wish a few more on here would do the same.

·
Banned
17,783 Posts
Putting something like that as a first post always makes me suspicious :(

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I use Guy Cotten Overalls, properly waterproof and comfy, with my old skiing gear underneath :)

Jim

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Your in SPAIN. Go onto the speedo site....
Thanks for your replies. I have a friend who is about to be 40 and he is a mad fisher, I have no idea of this stuff and that's why I come here for professional advice. Sorry if someone got worried about my guess.

I just found this website AzTrading - Fishing Store. Fishing Fashion Clothing Aztrading, ropa deportiva y ropa de pesca Tienda online de ropa de pesca y equipamiento from my country, do you think it is worth to give it a try?

Thanks!

·
Registered
25,349 Posts
Why not use the shop on this WORLDSEAFISHING site , I'm sure Mike will post the goods on to you once your payment clears .

At least you'll know that all the stuff he sells has had an unbiased review & been heavily trialled /used by the members that have purchased and used it .

·
Registered
619 Posts
bienvenido

what kind of clothing are you looking for ?? waterproofs or just clothing with fishing themes

1 - 15 of 15 Posts