World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anybody let me know what the fishing is like on neath river as a work mate of mine reckons a good friend of his has caught bass between 5 and 7 lbs on spinning gear over jersey marine side i think hes full of s**t can somebody shed light on this for me please :g: :g: :g:

·
Registered
167 Posts
can anybody let me know what the fishing is like on neath river as a work mate of mine reckons a good friend of his has caught bass between 5 and 7 lbs on spinning gear over jersey marine side i think hes full of s**t can somebody shed light on this for me please :g: :g: :g:
hi mate...a mate of mine fished it on tuesday behind the galv,and caught 2 schoolies and 2 silver eels on peeler crab.the river can fish well at this time of the year,and i've caught bass to 6lb3oz,and seen an 8lb-er caught there also...but these fish tend to be the exception rather than the rule.your mate can't be much of one if he's lying to you about what he's caught and or where:g:

·
Registered
960 Posts
There are a lot of pillow biters up that end of the beach your mate may be one! The best I have had on the beach this year is a 2.5lb bass!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts