World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Nells today with Frodo armed with sandeel and squid. First cast, settled down and just as I was telling frodo that all my rays had come from Barry this year and that I hadn't had a small-eyed yet, I had a bite.

Struck the fish and it went bonkers and started diving, I started shouting 'conger' to frodo as he went down by the water then a ray hit the surface. Got it in a weighed the small eyed at 7lb. Quick piccy and back it went. It went quiet then at the gun emplacement for a few hours, so we moved out of the wind and further round where I later landed a doggie, packed up happy with another one for this years species list.

Attachments

G

·
Fished Nells today with Frodo armed with sandeel and squid. First cast, settled down and just as I was telling frodo that all my rays had come from Barry this year and that I hadn't had a small-eyed yet, I had a bite.

Struck the fish and it went bonkers and started diving, I started shouting 'conger' to frodo as he went down by the water then a ray hit the surface. Got it in a weighed the small eyed at 7lb. Quick piccy and back it went. It went quiet then at the gun emplacement for a few hours, so we moved out of the wind and further round where I later landed a doggie, packed up happy with another one for this years species list.
nice fishing buddy:fishing1::fishing::victory:

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
nice fish mate, i didn't bother going down to barry today, "expert " advice was 'you don't catch anything on small tides at barry's points'. gutted. you could have smiled in the picks though.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts

well done m8 nice fish:clap3:TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
you don't half look like a smug git in the first pic, well done laddie!!!:clap3::clap3: gonna see what the weathers like , may go somewhere sunday morning.

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,617 Posts
well in there m8 - cracking ray!
im sure i seen you over there from friars.......
one of ya wearing red sallopetes or summin???

·
Registered
298 Posts
nice ray.. me and a mate were thinking of fishing there on sunday.. did u see any others catch of there?
thanks-tight lines

1 - 19 of 19 Posts