World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......So does everyone pay £5.00 + for a "logooed up" case or are there better and cheaper alternatives out there?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
The Ebay ones are pretty sure what becomes "labeled" then Kerching kerching yes please has a loverly label!
Hiking socks pretty cheap work.
but if have someone handy with sewing machine can make the ones like Titanex did out of that material with fluff one side and plain on other bit like the damart gear have two left myself take large reels with draw string so a pouch another thing i got in a closing down sale but still around is Carp campers boily dryer bags like those washing bags but bigger/thicker but lets air through as neoprene makes reels sweat mind handles not protected either

·
Registered
21,538 Posts
The Ebay ones are pretty sure what becomes "labeled" then Kerching kerching yes please has a loverly label!
Hiking socks pretty cheap work.
but if have someone handy with sewing machine can make the ones like Titanex did out of that material with fluff one side and plain on other bit like the damart gear have two left myself take large reels with draw string so a pouch another thing i got in a closing down sale but still around is Carp campers boily dryer bags like those washing bags but bigger/thicker but lets air through as neoprene makes reels sweat mind handles not protected either
:) Just get a sheet of neoprene, a tube of neoprene glue and a strip of velcro and Robert's your father's brother. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts