World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking of buying a pair of neoprene waders, whilst they look like a wetsuit, and i know this may seem a bit of a stupid question but are they waterproof ? :unsure: as wetsuits are obviously not

·
Registered
594 Posts
i got some, they waterproof as long as you dont fall over and skag them on the rocks like i did, if i ever get any new ones im going to get the other type? rubber? i think they look better as well, got to be fashonable on the rocks?!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks lads for the info, gaffa whats so funny mate? you were to scared to ask yourself!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Im thinking of buying a pair of neoprene waders, whilst they look like a wetsuit, and i know this may seem a bit of a stupid question but are they waterproof ? :unsure: as wetsuits are obviously not
They are completely water proof as are wetsuits made of the same material as long as the seams are fully stitched and welded. The only way that water gets into a wetsuit is via the neck wrists, ankles and zip and then only enough to form a warm layer between your body and the suit. You wont have any openings in the water with waders(or shouldn't).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts