World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally Posted by DANNY22
I was down at the outflow today for a few hours, caught 1 Bass about a pound in weight another couple of guys who were there had a few also about the same sort of size. Lost a lot of tackle and got soaked when the rain came on.

I have heard that the fishermen from the Kincardine area are netting at the end of the outflow channel. Little wonder there are only tiddlers around!!!!

Cmon Ian Houlton, get up here with yer big knife :D :D

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
yes but worth it. i used to travel from somerset to skegness do a bit of kite-boarding, and come back on the same day. yeovil to rhosneigr (thats on anglesey you welsh lot) in 36 hours for kite-sports including getting lost somewhere near snowdon. lincoln to paisley for 4 hours shot blasting. yeovil to fife and back will be my pleasure. :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'm fairly new to this fishing lark and have fished Longannet on several occasions with some success. I would appreciate anybody trying to knacker the nets (although I haven't seen them –*yet). You'd be welcome up at anytime. If you placed a message on the Scottish forum i'm sure a few of us could meet up and do some damage! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts