World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note to everyone.
Our newest addition to the tribe ( number 6 ) was born this morning at 08 37, after a really quick labour.
Lilli Margaret weighed in at 5lb 10 oz.
Rachel & Lilli are both doing fine, should be home tomorrow with any luck.

I might get a bit more fishing done now ;)

· Registered
55 Posts
:uhuh: Listen guys, the moderator has been on already about pointless threads that has nothing to do with fishing, don't take it personal Dave, but when my gran passed recently:unsure: I did'nt feel the need to go onto a "fishing forum" to share the news with anyone.

The point is guys, I come on to share advice and information on fishing, not births, marriages or deaths.:uhuh:

Lets try and keep it that way eh?.

· Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
Nice one Dave - congrats
73epic dont agree with you at all - Diamond Dave has been a valued contributor to this forum and I like many others have enjoyed his input and am pleased to hear his good news
This is the first time I have noticed you and the post does nothing to promote the spirit of this site or you as a contributor
GET A LIFE M8
Peter

· Registered
92 Posts
Nice one Dave - congrats
73epic dont agree with you at all - Diamond Dave has been a valued contributor to this forum and I like many others have enjoyed his input and am pleased to hear his good news
This is the first time I have noticed you and the post does nothing to promote the spirit of this site or you as a contributor
GET A LIFE M8
Peter
Well said :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: and congrats Diamond Dave

· Registered
248 Posts
:uhuh: Listen guys, the moderator has been on already about pointless threads that has nothing to do with fishing, don't take it personal Dave, but when my gran passed recently:unsure: I did'nt feel the need to go onto a "fishing forum" to share the news with anyone.

The point is guys, I come on to share advice and information on fishing, not births, marriages or deaths.:uhuh:

Pointless threads,this guys got 6 kids, he deserves a medal not you moaning about a very happy event:uhuh: :uhuh: .Congratulations to dave and family. I'm having a can now,just to wet the young uns head, of course:drunk:

· Registered
311 Posts

one word comes to mind but i may get banned,

well done fella looks like the 2 of us won't be sleeping for a while.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.