World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amazingly, people seem to think e-mailing me about the new BBC weather charts to complain is a good idea :D Bizarre...anyway...people are asking where the pressure charts have gone.

If you look at the weather map on the BBC site, there is still a pressure bar map on there which is the same as the old one except its animated. You can also get a long range pressure map by clicking on the Coast and Sea link and then the Atlantic Pressure Chart.

The new maps are the future and they seem to be straight forward and more precise about where the weather will occur, but time will tell...as with all new things :)

Hopefully some of the people who have e-mailed me about it can now find their way around it if not, e-mail the BBC, has nothing to do with me lol :D

Mike Jr

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
I think it's perfectly reasonable for people to E-mail you to sort out the BBC Mike, you seem to be able to handle everthing else I even heard there's something called Wednesday in the Millenium stadium :) Now could you fix my problem please m8----can you arrange for me to catch a decent sized fish don't care what make just so long big enough not to embarrass me in front of my kids ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts