World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
alot of people who have tried them said they're a nice rod but not worth the money. as you got it so cheap you've got a good rod at a sensible price.

the grauvell rods and reels really don't do it for me TBH. they seem to be pretty average stuff for alot of money. especially as alot of manufacturers are going light and thin too now.

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
should be a good rod,i have some grauvell kit and rate it highly.
i nearly bid on it,but changed my mind as i did'nt really need it...but was very tempted:)
dunno how much you got it for,but they make centurys,zziplex and conoflex look cheap:blink:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
should be a good rod,i have some grauvell kit and rate it highly.
i nearly bid on it,but changed my mind as i did'nt really need it...but was very tempted:)
dunno how much you got it for,but they make centurys,zziplex and conoflex look cheap:blink:
£165 pound normally £400 have seen as dear as £625!!! oly been used once in a feild cant be bad,her ex must be kicking himself:uhuh:

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
£165 pound normally £400 have seen as dear as £625!!! oly been used once in a feild cant be bad,her ex must be kicking himself:uhuh:

think £400 is discounted price for a single tip,the £625 is retail with both tips....looks like you got a bargain there:)

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
i can't see how they're worth £600. i would rather buy 2 century's for that. i don't really like the finish on them TBH, each to their own i guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts