World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya all

Just taken up fishing and really need help.

Been about 6 times and got nowt.

What am i doing wrong????????

·
Registered
303 Posts
hi mate, before we can answer that we need to know what type of fishing are you doing boat/shore and what rigs, bait, where, target fish etc, then I.m sure someone will be able to help if your fishing in an area where one of the members fish maybe you could meet up and he'll help you. welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
did u take a rod?.was there line on your reel?,did u use hooks?

Just messin butty!!

depends where you were fishing,what your using,what bate your using,what size hooks your using,

Where you from,,im sure someone is willing to meet up with ya fishing somewhere and give you a few helpful pointers

·
Registered
767 Posts
welcome to the family simbel, i am sure that in no time with the help from these lot you will be an avid angler.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of blanking! Seriously you might not be doing anything wrong!
(Get it into your head now - it's never ALL your fault!) Right place, right time etc.

Use the site, ALL OF IT, not just the forum, wonderful though it is, to find out about tackle, rigs, bait and venues. This is a Virtual Fishing Magazine remember with the ADDED VALUE of lots of FISHING M8s!

Take up the suggestion of finding someone to show you the ropes who is sympatico!

Also ... CHECK OUT THE CHAT ROOM!​

1 - 7 of 7 Posts