World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ello boys'n'girls. just wanted to introduce myself. decided to get back into seafishibg after a 13yr break and forgot how interesting the whole thing is. gonna be buying my gear on monday and then i'm off.

i'll prob annoy the hell out of ya as i'm gonna needs some advice to get started if thats ok with everyone. i've been on the net and i think i know what direction i'm heading in.

i'm mainly gonna be fishing mumbles and the gower so if anyone can help the new boy i would be most thankfull

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Plenty of help and advice from the members here! Have fun and let us all know how you get on with your fishing trips!

Nick

·
Registered
62 Posts
hi welcome m8 hope you get a decent first fish !!the guys on ere are tops i dont get on much but welcome any how tight lines boyo!!:clap3: (too all the bass in newquay west wales look out in august coz i got 2 weeks there so start hidin coz im comin too get ya lol):giveup:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Welcome to the club mate .i,ve been on here a year now mate the info about marks,tackle,anything you need to know has been invaluable from a good bunch of lads....Don,t be afraid to ask any questions or post reports and you might find some new angling buddies to boot as well.....

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
welcome - post what you plan to buy in the tackle section - the guys will advise you as what to buy or avoid

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
hi mate welcome to the site you have now joined the utter nutters i look forward to reading your future catch reports tightlines andy ilsf..

·
Registered
207 Posts
ello boys'n'girls. just wanted to introduce myself. decided to get back into seafishibg after a 13yr break and forgot how interesting the whole thing is. gonna be buying my gear on monday and then i'm off.

i'll prob annoy the hell out of ya as i'm gonna needs some advice to get started if thats ok with everyone. i've been on the net and i think i know what direction i'm heading in.

i'm mainly gonna be fishing mumbles and the gower so if anyone can help the new boy i would be most thankfull
Welcome to the site. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Thats what I did when I got back into sea fishing. Ask ask ask. I found it helpful to join a club. Good luck and tight lines.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts