World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
mmmmmm what a good idea :confused: another good idea would be to explain exactly what you think is wrong with this one
also i feel it may be a bit cheeky to advertise on this site, but i could be wrong

G

·
Maybe advertise it in one or two areas, but in quite a few. I visit this and one other forum. A few on here know me from the other forum where I am a moderator!

Or even ask Mike before he puts up the link, or even ask Mike to put it on his links page, if he has one!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i might be wrong also. but i think you are allowed to go on other sites. nothing stopping you is there? i joined it, because its somthing new?somthing new to read etc?

G

·
Mike Thrussell Jr said:
Have deleted the other threads and kept this one.

Mike Jnr
Mike, is there any facility within this forum strcuture for a normal user to report a post to moderators?? I have other software but I cant find it in this one. It would be easier if we could!

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,007 Posts
If you look underneath your avatar at the bottom you will see a triangle with a red band around it and an ! in the middle, click it and it does the business.

Mike Jnr

G

·
Mike Thrussell Jr said:
If you look underneath your avatar at the bottom you will see a triangle with a red band around it and an ! in the middle, click it and it does the business.

Mike Jnr
Simple really, cheers Mike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts