World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woohoo all my new gear just arrive and the mitchell rod his huge really wasnt prepared for it but cant wait to start sending bait over the horizon, out tom i think try it all out

·
Registered
179 Posts
woohoo all my new gear just arrive and the mitchell rod his huge really wasnt prepared for it but cant wait to start sending bait over the horizon, out tom i think try it all out
what means huge? You are speaking in quests...
18ft Beachcaster? New reels? Which tom do you talk to?:marinheir

TOm

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
what means huge? You are speaking in quests...
18ft Beachcaster? New reels? Which tom do you talk to?:marinheir

TOm
Nothing wrong with an 18ft beachcaster

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
16.7ft mitchelle challenge surf rod and i will be trying it out TOMorrow :happy::happy::happy:

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
let us know if you think rod feels heavier when you are reeling in. My 18ft rod feels like im reeling in great white even when there is nothing on the end

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will do mate heading out on the pier tomorrow early so no one can :laugh::laugh::laugh: when i crew up or fall over with the force of this thing.

:doh:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
god that thing weighs a ton and ur right when reeling in even with nothing on it its like ur fighting a shark

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
i have a pair of foxs nemasiss 15ft they are puka rods light show a bit well and sling a lead a long way with ease i use ss3000 diawa fixted spool reels and the whole set up is lite and balanced :fishing1::fishing:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
using a mitchell challenge 503 and it ways a ton partner that up with a shakespear mustang fixed spool and its got some serious weight, think its to much might go back to a 13ft

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
i have a pair of foxs nemasiss 15ft they are puka rods light show a bit well and sling a lead a long way with ease i use ss3000 diawa fixted spool reels and the whole set up is lite and balanced :fishing1::fishing:
I will let u have a go of my my k2 next time we fish togetehr

1 - 11 of 11 Posts