World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all

first post from from me.

i mostly fish from aberdeen/cruden bay collieston and crawton all aberdeenshire,
i also orginaise trips for our club,to the west coast of scotland for weekend trips,this is where no fish are killed,all are returned alive to fight another day.(you dont want stinking fish in ur car for 3 days).:uhuh:

this year we have 2 trips to west coast one in may at fortwilliam,the other in sept to loch sunart,where we have taken hire of an island,for 3 nights.

fished there last year,good fishing crap weather,:blink:

if u only fly fish book a couple of nights at the Clan Ranald Hotel ardnamurchan,as the hill lochs are all free if you stay there.

thanks and see you around

tight lines

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
hello all

first post from from me.

i mostly fish from aberdeen/cruden bay collieston and crawton all aberdeenshire,
i also orginaise trips for our club,to the west coast of scotland for weekend trips,this is where no fish are killed,all are returned alive to fight another day.(you dont want stinking fish in ur car for 3 days).:uhuh:

this year we have 2 trips to west coast one in may at fortwilliam,the other in sept to loch sunart,where we have taken hire of an island,for 3 nights.

if u only fly fish book a couple of nights at the Clan Ranald Hotel ardnamurchan,as the hill lochs are all free if you stay there.

tight lines
Well come to WSF nut house mate if you lke te rest of us you will get on great in here look forward to your reports tight lines

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts
hello all

first post from from me.

tight lines
hello ane welcome to the site , proberly the best site on the internet :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :)

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
welcome mate. glad to see your getting stuck into topics.

keep it up!!

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HELLO

i call my self vespaman cause i owned a vespa in 1998.

i kept if for a wee while,then in 2000 my club won £239.789.61 ON THE LOTTERY.

We all shared £20.000 each 11 of us did.

i bought 9 vespas and 2 lambretts,and a rover sei,

all that for £1............

was also nearly killed on first trip m8 ran over my head when i crashed,on a bend in the road,but booted my head out of the way,thus his lambretta leg shields wouldnt have decapitated me.:)

i now have no vespas just fishing gear and metal detectors.

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts