World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced any problems with this rod? Just had a play with one and I was quite impressed... but I'd like to hear what you lads think before I part with any cash. All opinions and advice welcome! I fish mostly clean and mixed ground but I prefer stiffer rods.

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Not used one (which aint much help) but have never heard a bad word said about them (which is) :thumbs:

·
Crinkly line
2,643 Posts
Ive had mine for a few weeks now, took a few casts to get used to it because its so much stiffer them my tt super match and zzippy dreamcast that im used to.

I do need to wind it up a bit more them my other rods though,but I can cast futher with it aswell.

The build quality is superb and you know this rod will last and be worth every penny. Got mine for £250.

If you get one you wont be dissapointed!

·
Banned
3,248 Posts
go for the SS if you like a stiffer rod (they do bend though) give KEENS in Bridgend a call, personally always had a good deal from them.

·
Halfway To the Horizon
1,513 Posts
i believe both tips are the same/very similar. the differences are in the butt section, with the SS being the more powerful.
the S could be the best choice, from ur description, but will still handle 200g+bait if need be........
PS

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
iv got the s and aint had any problems,great rod love it and got mine for 200 notes,cause im a jammy git

1 - 9 of 9 Posts