World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In one of my first letters to Blackpool borough council with regards to the ongoing situation of anglers cars on the lower promenade in short i made it clear that the land rover that the beach patrol were operating was well past its sell by date, had broken down on numerous occasions, and wasn't an asset to the safety our resort,Well its didn't take Blackpool borough council very long to address this issue, Its great news that the beach patrol in Blackpool have now taken delivery of a brand new long wheel base land rover. I hope they will address the issue of anglers cars on the lower prom as quick.........

·
Registered
726 Posts
I have never fished blackpool but i like reading the reports that come from the GRIMM wall as it seems to be nicknamed when the sport is poor, but when it fishes well it seems it is the place to be. not sure if the place you mention is the same area but if i am reading your thread right and please forgive me if i have got this all wrong but are you saying you want anglers cars to be moved

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
In one of my first letters to Blackpool borough council with regards to the ongoing situation of anglers cars on the lower promenade in short i made it clear that the land rover that the beach patrol were operating was well past its sell by date, had broken down on numerous occasions, and wasn't an asset to the safety our resort,Well its didn't take Blackpool borough council very long to address this issue, Its great news that the beach patrol in Blackpool have now taken delivery of a brand new long wheel base land rover. I hope they will address the issue of anglers cars on the lower prom as quick.........

well done Blackpool council and about time they replaced that vehical :clap::clap:

its nice when they get their priorities right should go a long way to helping with the safety of the general public :):)

tightlines...................daz

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
I have never fished blackpool but i like reading the reports that come from the GRIMM wall as it seems to be nicknamed when the sport is poor, but when it fishes well it seems it is the place to be. not sure if the place you mention is the same area but if i am reading your thread right and please forgive me if i have got this all wrong but are you saying you want anglers cars to be moved
parking on the lower walk .aka the grimm wall has already been stopped read here but fishing hasnt ............

just means you'll have to park up top and buy a brighter headlight for the walk down .......:fishing::fishing:

tightlines.............daz

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
and hope the rotty can put fires out lol

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
dont need it tony ...........:nono:

mrs has a couple of mates that live around the st stephens rd area parking in their drive and walk down mate :fishing::fishing:

tightlines..........daz
Wot you mean all of us, thats real nice of you Daz, you sure they wont mind now:fishing:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
send me the addy for my satnav cheers in advance daz

·
Registered
261 Posts
hi everyone
i know the topic has had fair old bashing, but to be honest if the worst thing that Blackpool Council have to worry about is a few people parking on the Gynn wall to go fishing, then that's a rosy place to be

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
hi everyone
i know the topic has had fair old bashing, but to be honest if the worst thing that Blackpool Council have to worry about is a few people parking on the Gynn wall to go fishing, then that's a rosy place to be
welcome to wsf hope your posts are many

·
Registered
9,497 Posts
Maybe you could request between you that the council
rent the new vehicle out for fishin sortes at night on the grim?????
You could hold a raffle as to who gets the hatch back end........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts