World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Shaun.
I live near Hunstanton.
I have started beach fishing again after a couple of years off.
Been three times in the last two weeks with little action, first time at Hunstanton where I caught a couple of small bass, second time at Cley for a couple of hours, no fish the weed was out in force and made fishing nearly impossible, third time back at sunny hunny to use up some bait but no fish.

I have just ordered new rods reels and other bits and bobs and look forward to going out with some new gear.

Im going fishing today not sure where yet but I will report back later.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Hi mate, welcome to WSF.

Good luck today, hopefully you'll bag something, don't lose heart though, the fishing is still a bit patchy, but should start to pick up very soon, I'm sure Bassboy will be along and give you a few pointers, he lives and fishes up your way.

Looking forward to your report and many thanks for the intro. it really is nice when people take a little time to say hello, especially if it's before they ask for a load of help :)

AL ..

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
hi and welcome to a great forum with some fantastic guys and gals

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hi Shaun and welcome to the site!! It's a good place to be when not fishing!
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!

Lest we Forget - Help for Heroes Big Fish Rover Match - 27.12.09

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Hi Shaun and welcome to the site!! It's a good place to be when not fishing!
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!

That's most of the time for some of us then Paul :)

AL ..

·
Registered
924 Posts
In my case it comes with the privilege of retirement Al!!
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
In my case it comes with the privilege of retirement Al!!
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!

I did mean the "not being fishing" Paul, in my case. not being fishing due to the weather most of the time :)

Good to see you enjoying your retirement mate, hopefully you don't get stuck at home too much due to the weather like I do.

AL ..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello there, good to see you , Im now starting my shore fishing again after summer break, gonna have a bash on saturday, not sure where yet either cley, pakefield, yarmouth.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Welcome FF, there's one or two boys started posting from up that way so there might be some local help about. Bear in mind you're nice and close to those lucky sods who live on the Lincs coast and have smoothhound soup for a sea.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Hi mate, welcome to WSF.

Good luck today, hopefully you'll bag something, don't lose heart though, the fishing is still a bit patchy, but should start to pick up very soon, I'm sure Bassboy will be along and give you a few pointers, he lives and fishes up your way.

Looking forward to your report and many thanks for the intro. it really is nice when people take a little time to say hello, especially if it's before they ask for a load of help :)

AL ..
hi there and welcome

thanks al yep your right here i am lol

shaun hi buddy if you do need or want any info or help pm me and i will do what i can for u

1 - 15 of 15 Posts