World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new member and live in Helston and do most of my shore fishing around the Lizard, would appreciate any advice on marks, rigs and bait particularly for bass and mullet.

Cheers

·
Registered
688 Posts
Welcome aboard.

If you learn anything from WSF, learn this: don't go fishing with fishbits. You'll blank. And he arranges to meet you down in scary dark places where there's nobody about.

I spent three hours fishing with him and still don't know what he looks like!

:)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Welcome aboard.

If you learn anything from WSF, learn this: don't go fishing with fishbits. You'll blank. And he arranges to meet you down in scary dark places where there's nobody about.

i dont know what i look like either:sad:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Welcome aboard.

lol i think i was there that night, and i dont know what either of you look like lol
:roll1::doh::ph34r:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I am a new member and live in Helston and do most of my shore fishing around the Lizard, would appreciate any advice on marks, rigs and bait particularly for bass and mullet.

Cheers
Welcome m8,:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
is that your vinegar stroke face???

back on topic...

if you fish the lizard there are bass showing around the point to lug and sandeel:clap:

·
Registered
428 Posts
welcome to the site dude:sun:many happy returns expected
drop me a pm if youre fishing n cornwall and i will try to help
all the best benjy:fishing:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to you all for the welcome, any recommendations for this weekend? Thought about Kennack one evening but the weed around the Lizard has been a problem recently.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts