World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there..

Thought it'd be polite to make a post to introduce myself. I look forward to leaving reports, talking and prehaps fishing with you all at some point. Well i'm in the swansea area, not been fishing for very long (few months) so any tips/hints much appreciated!! Only have 4 species under my belt so far..(flounder,GG,mackie,LSD) although I have been trying to catch more, I keep coming up blank!

I'm hoping to attend the 'GG' 'RNLI' meet at 'genith this year so prehaps i'll get to meet a few anglers and put some faces to names

Tight lines gents (and ladies)

·
RNLI Fundraiser and Legend
15,608 Posts
Hi there..

Thought it'd be polite to make a post to introduce myself. I look forward to leaving reports, talking and prehaps fishing with you all at some point. Well i'm in the swansea area, not been fishing for very long (few months) so any tips/hints much appreciated!! Only have 4 species under my belt so far..(flounder,GG,mackie,LSD) although I have been trying to catch more, I keep coming up blank!

I'm hoping to attend the 'GG' 'RNLI' meet at 'genith this year so prehaps i'll get to meet a few anglers and put some faces to names

Tight lines gents (and ladies)
welcome to the wsf nut house mate:thumbs:your very welcome to join us at lees gg meet:thumbs:we dont bite great banter fish are bonus:thumbs:

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
welcome to the wsf nut house mate:thumbs:your very welcome to join us at lees gg meet:thumbs:we dont bite great banter fish are bonus:thumbs:
Hopefully the GGs will though :thumbs:
And welcome to the site whyknot :thumbs:

·
Registered
533 Posts
welcome to the site mr wynot, only been on for a couple of weeks myself!!! where in swansea are you? could meet up for a session sometime? the bandit!! :thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts