World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello-just started sea fishing after many years absence-any advice for fishing in the teign-torbay area?places-tackle-rigs etc.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Oakseer,

Welcome to the Forum.

I'm afraid you are outside my area but I am sure that someone will be along soon.

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
24 Posts
the torbay area has shedloads of marks.hopesnose,oddicombe,the ness and the list goes on if you visit torbayfishing.com.if its just a bit of rod rattling your after you cant beat dawlish beach,lots of dogs and pout and a box of squid is all you need,its easy and comfortable.if you do go fishing post your report id be interested to know.good luckkkkkkkkkkkk

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Oakseer,

Welcome. The river Teigh is meant to be good for flatties. Check the left hand if not done so for tips on how to catch them

Happy fishing

Woodster

B

·
0 Posts
Birdsnest, have you ever heard of something called a sense of humour?

Marcus,I doubt i'll ever catch you up - but don't stop looking over your shoulder - just in case :)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
birdsnest got a lovely sense of humour, as i have the privilage to witness m8. nice bit of editing by the way, perhaps we can keep it clean from now on, please.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i really hope you do m8. becos thats wot we want more posts, so giv it a go. i wasnt avin a pop, just want things runnin smooth on here, its all gone .as far as i,m concerned, end of. keep posting and helping people as they help others. have a good evening.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts