World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i am a new member and new to sea fishing i do my fishing in Dumfries And Galloway any tips are most welcome

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Ian c

Welcome to the site. I've learnt an extreme lot from the site. Hope you catch the fish of dreams soon

Woodster

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
bigfish said:
Hey it's a Sweaty Sock :D:

Makes a change from all these bloomin Taffy SheepShaggers!:D:

Welcome Jock!
I resent the accusation that we all shag sheep. We have other animals in Wales besides sheep you know.

Welcome to Ian by the way.

G

·
last time i was in wales i saw a sign for a leisure centre. i turn into the drive and all i saw was four sheep tide to a post :D

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
hi ian and welcome,english women look like sheep ***.shaggy

·
Registered
767 Posts
hi ian welcome to the world of sea madness

what you trying to say shaggy, you fancy english woman because they look like sheep???????

:) :) :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
I agree ChisP. The last time this subject came up it seem to cause a deal of bad feeling. It's a tired joke. :mad:

Fred

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Ian,

Welcome to the Forum.

Aweabest

Drew

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Welcome Ian,

And guys I can take a joke but the ones about sheepshagging are a bit stale. Also I'm sure if any of you made an off-colour remark about "pakis" or "blacks" or "jews" then there would be outrage why should us Taffs have to put up with it? On holiday in Bulgaria last year I had to explain to my daughters aged 4, 7 and 9 why the DJ thought the National Anthem of Wales was 'Ba ba black sheep' then I thought 'sod this why doesn't HE explain', when he didn't want to they had to get a replacement DJ as it's difficult to act a prat DJ through a thick lip. :mad:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome Ian,
Aint been ere too long myself m8, have found it a very handy tool, and must admit quite amusing at times :) , despite the Geography and local Wildlife, We all have one thing in common "A Love of Angling" .. ;) Tight Lines !

G

·
paid4 i used to get the sheep jokes every day at work and when i complained to hr dept they said it wasnt racism cos i white
go figure

·
Registered
235 Posts
I,m married to a welsh girlie but she,s so quick witted she just fires back

at any welsh abuse ive seen her put many a guy in there place and gone off babbling to them selves and one of her philophosys is dont get mad get even .im 6ft and 13.5 stone but she fritens the hell outa me somtimes:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts