World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I just thought I would introduce myself as a new member. I have a 22ft fishing boat here in Porthleven Cornwall and since I'm retired I'm lucky to be able to get up every morning, look out the window at the sea state and decide if I'm going out or not. Look forward to joining in the forums...........

Cheers, and tight lines.
Peter

·
Banned
44,187 Posts
Welcome Peter you have found the best site on the web. You lucky lucky man, I know Porthleven well having spent some good evenings at the harbour in, and envy the view that you have.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there,

Thanks for the welcome - I'm still exploring the site, but it looks the best of the bunch so far. It goes without saying that if you're ever down here and want a trip out, I'd be glad to have you aboard.

Cheers

·
Registered
767 Posts
Hi Peter

welcome to the best site and forum on the net.

:)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for a great welcome to a great web site. I've been sat here for hours exploring, (and getting ear ache for not cutting the grass), and haven't scratched the surface yet. Anyway, the tide's flooding in, the wind's in the north, plenty of shelter to a mile or so out, so I think I'll take a break from the keyboard and go and fish the high tide for a couple of hours.

Thanks again for the warm welcome..........

Cheers
Peter B

·
Banned
44,187 Posts
Thanks for the offer of the boat trip. Unfortunately unable to take you up on your offer when I'm down in Mousehole in a few weeks but hope to be back down again in October so may have more chance then (unless the weather was like last year with the sea actually hitting the roof of the cottage we were stopping at in Mousehole).
Let us know how the fishing goes and enjoy the site.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
welcome peter, hope you enjoy our site m8? do me a favour will you, """""cut the grass"""""""? it keeps the other half quiet for a while, hee hee?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hi Peter, welcome to the site. There's a great bunch of guys on here. Always ready for laugh and full of advice.

:) KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts