World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought it curteous to introduce myself.have been viewing posts for some time now and find a lot of what some of you have to say quite useful.coming from stoke it can be difficult at times to decide where to fish as trips are often planned well in advance.however me and my regular fishing partner dont fair to badly judging by some posts.have been fishing north wales and anglesey venues for some years now and feel it is only right to post info on my sessions rather than just read your posts.would be most interested to meet or fish with swelleyman at some stage, i just love the menai straits and what you have to say makes so much sense.if youre up to passing on your invaluable knowledge of this area at some time iwould be most grateful.i hope there is truth in the suggestion i have heard locally to me that this site is a closed shop to a chosen few.

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Merlot,
Welcome to the WSF site...............lots of good people and info.
Coastman:)

·
She Pirate and Global Moderator
12,623 Posts
Welcome merlot...........;)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Merlot,

Welcome, I see you are originally from Croydon, I'm an exile from around there myself (South Norwood). This would appear to be one of the few forums for North Wales that isn't a local forum for local people.

Ask the questions and we'll try to put you in the right places

·
England Team Captain
30,611 Posts
Welcome to the site mate. Another Staffie on board....:)

·
Registered
11,520 Posts
hi and welcome to the site.

i live and fish the northeast cost and only fish north wales occasionally but have done so for 12 years. i get on well with the locals that use this forum and occasionally am able to help them also.

enjoy yourself here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts