World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been doing this thing called sea fishing now for some 5 mths, being 44yrs i think ive missed quite a bit.

Im hooked well and truly.................. my fisrt fish was off chessel beach,on a loan rod. off to the local tackle shop (THE MASTERCARD HAD A SLAMMING) since then ive fished ("from left to right") redwick after the invisable cod (twice) then goldcliff silver eel, the foreshore not fussy on this place, barry firery point nice spot had a couple, ogmore pulled in 2 pampers and a flattie, newton point whiting, swansea peir, or has it is now knowen the kennels 39 in one night DOGGIES trying to remember the saying A FISH IS A FISH!!!!!!!! a good night all the same, oxwitch not a sniff but i nice place,saundersfoot mackrel pouting and a sun tan.
tenby dog fish (amroth beach) manobeior by the blow holes rocklin pouting and mackrel i like this place you can fish all day. freshwater east thats where i came accross MISTER BASS had a smile on my face like a big kid the pic is on the wall and the stories never dull,

I enjoy reading your tips and advice all the best.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
well new 2thismelarkie welcome 2 our site. sounds like u have been enjoyin yourself. good on u m8. this is now your site. we r all friendly and always willing 2 give advice 2 others. and we like a chat as u can c. any questions ask away. there is always somebody here 2 reply. so welcome again and E N J O Y .......

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,009 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Glad you managed to sort our your registration problems.

I hope you enjoy the site and feel free to participate in as many topics as you wish.

Mike Thrussell Jr

1 - 6 of 6 Posts