World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I am a new member to this site and just thought it would be polite to introduce myself.

I locally fish Shoreham and Southwick arms and have fished Worthing pier and Brighton Marina. I used to do quite a lot of freshwater fishing as a youngster and in the last 2 years spent all of my fishing trips at the seaside (I find it more exiting not knowing what I might catch).

I fish quite a lot with PhilT who is also a new member to this site and Phil has kindly introduced me to this site and advised me of a fishing club called the SAS (Further details would be great).

I read through your Forum on a regular basis and have taken in some valuable tips, thanks….

I am looking to improve my knowledge of the local area and where to fish and would be grateful for any help guidance you guys can provide.

My ultimate fishing vision is for me to catch and release a double figure bass (The Big Mouthed Bass Dream)!!! I also hope this site can help to get me involved in fishing competitions.

Thanks for your time and help

Regards

Dean

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Hi All

I am a new member to this site and just thought it would be polite to introduce myself.

I locally fish Shoreham and Southwick arms and have fished Worthing pier and Brighton Marina. I used to do quite a lot of freshwater fishing as a youngster and in the last 2 years spent all of my fishing trips at the seaside (I find it more exiting not knowing what I might catch).

I fish quite a lot with PhilT who is also a new member to this site and Phil has kindly introduced me to this site and advised me of a fishing club called the SAS (Further details would be great).

I read through your Forum on a regular basis and have taken in some valuable tips, thanks….

I am looking to improve my knowledge of the local area and where to fish and would be grateful for any help guidance you guys can provide.

My ultimate fishing vision is for me to catch and release a double figure bass (The Big Mouthed Bass Dream)!!! I also hope this site can help to get me involved in fishing competitions.

Regards

Dean
HI Dean

Welcome to the sight and i am sure you will have many informative and amusing lookins over the coming months, i think you will find the reports especially useful when deciding where to fish.

As for the SAS go to the sight below have a little read through see what we are about and then hopefully you will join us . As you will see you have nothing to lose and much to gain by joining and with the events coming up during the summer there will be plenty of opportunities for you to get out and meet all the members and share their knowledge and most of all enjoy the fishing

mike

http://www.shorehamangling.co.uk/sas

·
Registered
184 Posts
hello dean,welcome to wsf, i only been using the site a short time myself,ive learnt a lot aswell,the reviews are brilliant id like to see more added,and some times the threads are bloody hillarius.
tight lines mate.

kjp.:thumbs:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome Dean,

You will enjoy the site people are friendly and loads of info about where to fish baits etc.

Iwould also suggest you join the "SAS" the people I have so far met have been truly great and passed on no end of useful info.

Hope to meet you on the arm, pier or beach as I, and loads of others fish these and more venues all the time.

Take care and tight lines.

:secret: :clap2: :secret:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome mate

Glad to see that you finally joined. Its an excellent site where I have found people more than willing to share information with each other.

Phil

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hi All

Regards

Dean
Hi dean welcome and good hunting this year! plenty of fishing action and comps to be had on worthing pier, look out for the dates, you can also donate to the sussex schumacher take your dough and do come again fund!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Hello Dean,

You will probably be no doubt snagged by the SAS. As an official club tart, being a member of the SAS, I am also a member of two other friendly societies, Hampshire Hookers Angling Club and Dorset Angling Brigade, both hold friendlies, so join the SAS and come along and enjoy the fishing along the half of the south coast, we always welcome visitors, as long as they produce a passport and visa allowing them to move between counties.

Welcome to the site, and if you have a question feel free to ask, and from time to time you will get not only get a sensible answer, but a lot of laughs as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts