World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
new member from preston here. dont do much shore fishing these days, but have my own boat. we launch from knott end . are there any any other dingy anglers here.
cheers
Damian

·
Registered
689 Posts
hi all,
new member from preston here. dont do much shore fishing these days, but have my own boat. we launch from knott end . are there any any other dingy anglers here.
cheers
Damian
hi damian few lads on here have boats and iam sure they will contact you tightlines.bob

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
hi all,
cheers
Damian
welcome to the WSF and NW forum damian

like bobby has said theres a few with small boats on here not to sure about dingys but could be wrong

tightlines........................daz

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
welcome to wsf damien , ther's a few lads who do a spot of boat fishing here in the north west
cuberd

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
welcome to wsf mate

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Damian and welcome to the site.

I am into my second year of sea fishing and try to get out at least a couple of times a month, normally in the Blackpool/Cleveleys area -

As you have probably gathered I am also from Preston - so if you fancy a shore fishing sesh give me a shout.

Sean

·
Registered
457 Posts
Welcome mate ......... we too have just got into a bit of boat fishing..... (It is just a way of avoiding posting blank sessions from the shore).... but as yet have just had one short run out, to familiarise ourselves with the boat and how it behaves, and only fished for about an hour on our return to Lytham...... so that was also a BLANK!!!
Anyway welcome to you and tight lines too!

Billy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts