Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 121 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Hope the mods don't mind this, but I have had quite a few people asking about the long awaited Merry Fisher 585 Marlin.

I won't go into huge detail on here as it would be more than a blatant ad, but those that have asked, if you would like some more pics (nothing more than pics yet) then please just ask, give me your email addy and I'll send over a few pics with a bit of a brief from what I have gathered.

Thanks all
Tom

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hi All

Hope the mods don't mind this, but I have had quite a few people asking about the long awaited Merry Fisher 585 Marlin.

I won't go into huge detail on here as it would be more than a blatant ad, but those that have asked, if you would like some more pics (nothing more than pics yet) then please just ask, give me your email addy and I'll send over a few pics with a bit of a brief from what I have gathered.

Thanks all
Tom
Hello Tom
It looks quite roomy, how much, and how soon, is that an offset wheelhouse?
Send some more pics if you have any to [email protected]
Rgds Tony

·
Registered
97 Posts
beautiful boat!!!. I dream of owning one of them, alas i would need to sell so many body parts i couldnt use it hehe.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just as an update
Available from the end of this month (in a customers hands by mid / end May).

The only pricing I have is in Euro's, but inc VAT and hand over at one of our offices we will be looking at a very comfy spec with a 70Hp 4s coming out at about £18K RRP excl electronics.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If anyone would like to see the Marlin, we will have two with us by early May.

One will be at our Southampton office and one is planned to come to here in Poole.

15,082 Posts
Just as an update
Available from the end of this month (in a customers hands by mid / end May).

The only pricing I have is in Euro's, but inc VAT and hand over at one of our offices we will be looking at a very comfy spec with a 70Hp 4s coming out at about £18K RRP excl electronics.
As much as it pains me to say so,that looks a rather good deal for a decent looking boat for angling in this day and age!...Add a decent electronics package and you could be up and running for less than £23k........Dear oh dear,I should be a boat salesman! :)

Ron

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Snowy
I have loooooaaaadddddsssss of diesels, but that little girl is outboard only and I have to say it suits her beautifully.

Take a look at the range on my website and contact me by PM if you are interested as I am not supposed to (and don't want to ) get drawn into a full sales thing on here.

Kind regards
Tom

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As much as it pains me to say so,that looks a rather good deal for a decent looking boat for angling in this day and age!...Add a decent electronics package and you could be up and running for less than £23k........Dear oh dear,I should be a boat salesman! :)

Ron
Ron that would be one hell of an electronics pack for a 19 foot boat... £5K!!!

Personally I reckon £22K for a top dog nav pack and a trailer.

15,082 Posts
Snowy
I have loooooaaaadddddsssss of diesels, but that little girl is outboard only and I have to say it suits here beautifully.

Take a look at the range on my website and contact me by PM if you are interested as I am not supposed to (and don't want to ) get drawn into a full sales thing on here.

Kind regards
Tom

Just post a list here Tom...Who's bothered,it's a fishing forum,you sell fishing boats.

Ron

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I apologise if it has casued any offence mentioning the boat here, but several people have asked when the Marlin version of the 585 wil be available as a result of the review on it's cruising cousin a couple of months ago.

I have tried to avoid too much of a "pitch" and anyone who may still be interested can easily contact me directly.

Thanks
Tom

·
Registered
842 Posts
Personally I reckon £22K for a top dog nav pack and a trailer
So the trailer is'nt included at 18k then.......... not such a good deal then !!!

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.