World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day was a strange one, started off with a plan to go to work then a trip to the hospital with me old Mum and while my sister took over at the A&E I decided to have a couple of hours on the shingle to destress, parked up and paid the extortionate parking charges it’s only a 100mtrs to the water so nice!!! Flat calm so on went the Asturie 110, never thought I’d be using topwaters in November but here we go.
Decided to just cast and move 5mtrs every cast, after 30 minutes I had a big bow wave behind the lure and then a hit but nothing I stopped the lure and then went to start again when a massive mouth engulfed the lure and all hell broke out, at first I thought I hadn’t set the drag right but it dawned on me this was a big fish, five powerful runs and a good tug of war and she was on the beach, fat as a pig wouldn’t stay still so pictures were a disaster but 79-80cm @ 12lb released extremely well to fight another day
Mammal Asphalt Fish Water Marine biology
Road surface Asphalt Wood Sand Natural material
Road surface Asphalt Gesture Fawn Grass

·
Registered
25,240 Posts
Proper fatty!! Congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
8,855 Posts
Awesome, what a stunning conditioned fish, well done you must be feeling pretty good about yourself with that lunker in your locker

Reactions: OLD SKOOL
1 - 20 of 31 Posts